Purpose of processing
The Carambelle company, whose head office is located at Fondettes (37 230), 14 rue Pierre et Marie Curie, ZA La Haute Limougère, has a web site (https://www.scrapcooking.fr/, ). This site make it possible to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used to :
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- Carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertisements by email to our customers who have not objected to it or who have accepted it:
- On products similar to those they ordered
- On other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer purchases a dress, a body cream may be offered.
- Transmit the data of our customers who have accepted it to our business partners, to enable them to send them advertising (see below).
Legal basis for processing
- Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (see article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely promote our products to our customers.
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on other products offered by the company Carambelle: the legal basis for processing is consent (see article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the Post and Electronic Communications Code.
- Transmission of the email address to business partners: the legal basis for processing is consent (see article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the code posts and electronic communications.
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing identification of the customer, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
- Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to payment of invoices (payments, unpaid bills, discounts), product returns.
- Data relating to means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
- Carambelle customer and billing services are recipients of all categories of data.
- Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
Data retention period
- Data necessary for order management and invoicing: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty actions and prospecting: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by the Carambelle company; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
- Data concerning the opposition lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from Carambelle (exercise of the right to object or withdraw consent already given), contact us
If, after having consented to your data being sent to our business partners, you wish to change this choice and no longer receive advertising from them, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access, rectify or delete data concerning you. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (See the cnil.fr site for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact our online service at email@example.com or by mail to:
The data protection officer
14 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
ZA La Haute Limougère
37 230 FONDETTES
If you consider, after having contacted the company Carambelle, that your “Computing and Freedoms” rights have not been respected, you can submit a complaint online to the CNIL.